Violet, Sienna and Gray

Friday, August 3, 2012

Tuesday-Recipe Day!
by on 7/17/2012 6:55:18 PM


Wow, I fired up the computer to post a blog at 8:00 this morning! It is now 7:40 p.m.! I had trouble loading a painting onto my Daily Paintworks site. So, I uploaded another painting, "Red Tulips, Sunny Window". Success! All of this good progress was interrupted by the GE repairman, (hoping, beyond all hope, it would be in the $200 price range--nope, $500 price range; ughhhhh). Of course, repair man so late that dog groomer is wondering where I am! Soooo, late for both dogs to the groomers; then off to the dentist, asap! Five minutes late there, but, also a day early--appointment is tomorrow!

Pause, regroup, here is today's post! Tuesday is recipe day....Do you see that Rosemary!! It's going crazy in the garden. The winter in Louisville was so mild, most of our herbs have thrived! So, today I am posting one of my students recipes for Rosemary Chicken, it is so good. I wish you all lived close enough to come by and  cut some rosemary right out of my garden!Good night and good luck!? I hope tomorrow's blog won't take 11 hours to complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment