Violet, Sienna and Gray

Friday, August 3, 2012

Into my first week as a blogger!
by on 6/29/2012 7:31:38 PM



Yes, I've started blogging so many times it's embarrassing! This time it's good, I've got it! Today, I had a great class, small, but wonderful. We discussed one of the greatest living artists, Daniel Gerhartz. My students don't really know of him, but, that's my job, to educate them!  As a realist painter we must encourage and pass on the teachings of the best in our genre. They were all amazed as I passed around his new book. We also listen to inspiring music; it seems to go hand in hand with occupying and producing from the right side of our brain! Two musical artists I  mentioned today are: Marie Hines, and of course, Krishna Das! Sample them on Itunes, you won't be disappointed! After class today, I painted two florals, while the temperature climbed to 104!! My studio was 81, with a full house size AC unit cranking hard! Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment