Violet, Sienna and Gray

Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday's Dog Day smile....boxers!
by on 7/28/2012 9:56:30 AM


I guess posting in the evening won't work! Tried to load this last night, again the server must be overloaded at that time of day. Yesterday was a great day here in Gray Studio. Class was on the small side, five students, and they all enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere of a quiet painting day! Then, I spent the rest of the afternoon working on all of my web work. Daily Paintworks is fun to be a part of; there is a little bidding war, (and I mean little!) on one of my small cow paintings. Fun to watch!

Lat night, I enjoyed a beautiful thunderstorm rolling in, right as the Olympic opening ceremony was starting. I must admit, the storm won in the battle for my attention! I sat on the porch and enjoyed every moment of it, (I can always watch reruns of the show). I love thunderstorms almost as much as I love dogs. Here is a Dog Funny for you, I find them on the app "ifunny". My kids introduced me to it, and it can be a little vulgar; but, the majority of the posts are hilarious. It's a great time waster if you are ever sitting at the doctor's office, or waiting in line somewhere!

For those of you who know my little Tucker well, it's spot on, n'est pas?advice animals memes  - Baffled Boxer: But They Smell So Threatening

Soon, I'll be visiting my girlfriend in Charleston, Mt. Pleasant actually, and she has an adorable boxer. He thinks he's alap dog, and I spend most of my visit, with him curled up in my lap, (well, spread across my body, head to toe!)Nancy commissioned me to paint Griffon, here is my version of this sweet boxer!

No comments:

Post a Comment