Violet, Sienna and Gray: "Love-----your work."-Steve Jobs

Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Love-----your work."-Steve Jobs

Happy Valentine's Day! I am one of those very lucky, very blessed people who loves their work! Yesterday, during my Wednesday class, we watched enormous snowflakes floating down from the sky through three walls of windows. We felt like we were in an enormous snow globe! It just doesn't get much better than that! I photographed my students enjoying the fire, their paintings, and the snow! Read what Steve Jobs said about love; well, loving your life work anyway! 
Love thisDo you love what you do? Have you found your passion in life? Keep looking...life's too short not to love what you do! 
The problem with most creative people I know, we have too many things that we love to do! But, in the end we can always name that one true calling. Can you answer this question, "If you didn't make money at what you do for a living, would you still do it anyway?" I know my answer! Happy painting fellow artists! Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment