Violet, Sienna and Gray: Nourishment for the Soul

Monday, June 10, 2013

Nourishment for the Soul

        "Hope never dies in the heart of Gardener!"

           I'm not sure what nourish's the soul more, creating art or creating a garden.
                                                      I know I need both to live!:)




Last weekend, I spent an entire afternoon at leisure! I did spend the morning working in my own garden, but the afternoon was spent wandering through many private gardens on the local Garden Club tour.  All of the gardens were beautiful, and inspiring. However, I came back home to each of the trees, shrubs, vegetables, herbs and flowers that I have so lovingly planted, and I felt very satisfied! 

Spend a moment wandering through my little garden with me, share a few thoughts about the beauty and peacefulness of nature, and perhaps be inspired to grow something yourself.... a new plant, a new start, a new you....it's all possible:)





"There isn't a problem that can't be buried while digging in the garden."


David Austin Roses


My little prayer garden in the shade.

"There are only two ways to live. You can live as if nothing is a miracle, or you can live as if everything is a miracle."   -Albert Einstein



"If we could but see things as they really are, we would find divinity in everything."




                                                                               


 My cardinal friend!


                                                               


          "Speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee."-the Bible     


                                                             


 

                                  Glorious dahlia's!!
                                                           

                                                     I love my summer bouquets!
                                                 



                
The vegetable garden in full bloom.
   
             

                   
                 "Live Gently Upon This Earth"







Seek the sacred in the ordinary...
      


 Leaf Quote




"Inside you there's an artist you don't know about..... Say yes quickly, if you know, if you've known it from before the beginning of the universe." --Rumi



Mr. Troll has a Gnome friend living with him now,  and a dog! Come see them sometime:)

The gate is always open!












No comments:

Post a Comment