Violet, Sienna and Gray

Friday, August 3, 2012

I'm BACK!
by on 7/13/2012 7:05:30 PM


Hello! Thanks to a wonderful friend, I was vacationing on the shores of a beautiful little lake in Northern, MI last week. Lake Leelanua, near Leland. I intended to blog each day, but, was having too much fun with my girlfriends! This is the 12th year we have taken this trip, and like I said, this week of camaraderie and laughter is thanks to one very generous lady! Thanks, BT!
Here is my little "Guerilla Box" set up. I wanted to capture the sunlight on this little urn, and enjoy the view of the lake. I have a camera tripod that attaches to the bottom of the box, if I want to paint standing up. It's a wonderful arrangement for travel. This little painting will be posted for auction on Daily Paintworks in a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment